a little get to know me from my new Twitter friend @issascrazyworld...You can find her blog here.
1. Married? Kids? Names and ages? Animals? I mean if you are willing to tell me. I adore names.
I’m married to Mike, married for 9 years this October.
2 boys, Logan Chase and Jackson Earl
2. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I think I’d like to be able to make stupid people shut up and just walk away…
3. You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?
Probably the house of my dreams, even though we just moved into our house a year ago…I gave up a lot for location.
4. You are having twins. Congrats. What would you name them?
They better be girls! And then they can have the names I picked out for both my boys before I knew they were boys…Grace Elizabeth and Lillian Mari
5. What’s one thing you miss about being a kid?
Summers, they aren’t the same as an adult…and I just miss everyone being healthy and well and young
6. Where would you like to retire too, if money were no option?
The Texas hill country, San Marcos, New Braunfels
7. Favorite cereal?
8. Autobots or Deciptcons?
Autobots all the way
9. Who was your first celebrity crush? Who is it now?
Cory Haim, hmmm…now, I have a lot, but if I had to pick one I’d pick Gary Allan
10. Do you have a best friend? More than one? What’s your favorite quality in each of them?
Robyn…she’s always been there to take care of me and make me laugh and just be the sister I never had.
Jamie…I know no matter what is going on we always understand each other and we’ll always be there for each other.
11. What is one thing you adore about each of your kids? (or spouse. or pet.)
Logan’s sprinkle of freckles across his nose, and that he is so sweet and caring…such a good big brother
Jackson is so smart and funny and really loves to help anyone.
12. What is your most listened too song on iTunes?
No itunes, but I listen to country mostly…Randy Rogers Band
13. What’s a new blog that you love?
14. Ever been to NYC? What’s one thing I should see/place I should eat?
Never been! Have a blast!
15. Are you going to BlogHer? Would you like to meet me?
No blogher for me, but I would definitely meet you if I was going.