Saturday, October 23, 2010

Facebook fan page

I've set up a page on Facebook to sell my cards and crafts.  I don't know what the hell I'm doing (on Facebook that is) because I can't figure any of it out.  And it's connected to my personal page with confuses me on a whole other level.  I'm trying to add a "Like" box to my blog here and of course Facebook picks the one night I'm actually trying to do something on there to suck, hard.  I thought the direct link to my page was www.facebook.com/naomisnest but for some reason that is saying page not found.  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on what I'm doing wrong I'm all ears.  Please.  PLEASE! 

Ugh.

And if that's not frustrating enough, I can't pass Level 5-21 on Angry Birds to save my life.

Update:  I learned that you have to have 25 fans before you can pick your username.  Why couldn't FB have just told me that when I was trying to set it up?!? 

No comments: