Thursday, January 27, 2011

Work In Progress Wednesday

Yes, I know it's not Wednesday.  I'm a day late (and a dollar short, story of my life).

But here is what I'm working on now...

Corner to Corner throw

2011-01-27_13-07-52_621.jpg

2011-01-27_13-08-33_499.jpg
a little close up of the stitch pattern.

It is all double crochets, super easy.  This is my go to, easy peasy, no thinking/no counting favorite blanket pattern.

And this is what I finished yesterday (actually ON Wednesday).
012611213914.jpg

It's the Berry Delight pattern from Ambassador Crochet.  I think I did something wrong because the pattern doesn't lay like it does in her picture, so I'm going to try it again.  But I just had to take a picture of my first wearable crochet pattern that actually fits a human head.  :)

I'm linking up to W.I.P. Wednesday over on Ambassador Crochet.




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful blanket!! And I think your hat looks great.

Kristine Mullen said...

Love both the blanket and the hat. Thanks for sharing the pics on my WIP Wednesday.