Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MySpace blog: 02/26/08

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged...
Category: Life

Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random facts, habits, secrets, or goals about yourself, at the end choose 10 people to be tagged. List their name and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "You're It!" and to go read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you! So since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so I can read your blog answers!

1. I've been told I have a really good singing voice, but the only people I will ever sing in front of or to are my sons.
2. I am currently in "crazy, mad, determined" mode to get my finances under control, including paying off my debt and destroying the evil credit cards.
3. My mom is one of my best friends.
4. I love my friends and I HATE to see them in relationships with shitty guys when I KNOW they deserve the best.
5. I'm still trying to talk Mike into having kid 3...I'll always want my little girl.
6. I'm a really bad nail biter.
7. I'm obsessed with email...I love getting email.
8. I like to put little notes in Logan's lunch kit. And I love it even more when he thinks it's cool.
9. I hope my boys grow up and are always as close as they are now.
10. I wish I was more outgoing around new people.

Ten people I'm tagging to do this themselves...

Becky - cause she's a blogging fool
Robyn - because she never will
Tracey - so we'll have more stuff to laugh about on the way home.
Laura - because she never has time.
Jamie - cause she'll call me bitching about it.
Tristen - just cause I love her and miss her so much!
Nicole - cause we love our Aunt Cole
Lonnie - why not?
Kelli - cause she's so close but we hardly ever talk anymore!
Jennifer S. - because she's not busy enough with a newborn...lol

An update...
I'm still struggling with #2, and #5 is DEFINITELY ABSOLUTELY OUT THE WINDOW.  I'm done!

No comments: