Friday, January 11, 2008

It's been a while

I got all gung ho on this blog thing and then I haven't done anything in over a week! Sorry. There's been a lot going on in my life, mostly work drama on top of all the usual chaos. I work in a politically charged atmosphere and it really stinks reading about office stuff in the news media. Everyone has an opinion and they are not shy about sharing it. I work with a lot of good people and most of the time I love my job. I think some people have bad judgement but I'm pretty sure we are all guilty of that at some point in our life. I just hope everything works out in the end. Oh well, enough of the cryptic talk if you don't know anything about this...lol.

Robyn's taking me to some new hot spot in town tonight. Howl at the Moon. It's a dueling piano bar so we'll see how it is. Hopefully I'll have more interesting stuff to talk about soon!

No comments: