Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mad Libs

Remember those games from when you were a kid?  You fill out a list of nouns, adjectives, and other things and then you enter the answers into a story and hilarity ensues.  Last night I went to the book store looking for a book and to pick some out for the boys.  I found some Mad Libs that were related to that new movie, about dragons and vikings.  How to Train your Dragon.  Logan is always telling bad jokes (really bad jokes) so I thought he would get a kick out of these.

He was cracking.up.  I don't know that I've ever heard him laugh that hard.  Kids are so easily entertained sometimes. 

So with that in mind I leave you with this...online Mad Libs.



Animal
Number
Body Part
Article Of Clothing
Food
Noun
Number
Color
Animal
Food


You can find more here...online Mad Libs

Have a funny day!

No comments: