Monday, May 31, 2010

MySpace blog: 10/30/07

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My favorite thing to do with my kiddos...
Current mood: excited
Category: Life

So I think one of the best parts about being a parent is getting to dress up your kids as cute little things. And of course I always love showing off how creative I can get with costumes and such. So I LOVE Halloween and I was so excited to dress the boys up as something cute that matched/went together. I had all these great ideas and I was so excited about them. But as they get older they get a little mind of their own and they won't let you dress them like you want to or get them little Halloween costumes with themes. So the moral of my story is dress them like you want when they are little and take lots of pictures to embarass them when they get into high school. One of the perks of having to go through labor.

This is the reason why poor Jack had to be a bat for his first Halloween...because Mr. Big Stuff just HAD to be a Vampire!

BTW, Logan has a Paper Bag Costume Parade at his school Wednesday for Halloween so I made him a costume using ONLY paper! I had to bribe him to get him to wear what I wanted to make...lol. Be on the lookout for the pics!! It's going to be the best costume in the school!!!!! And yes, I am WAY more excited about it than he is...

Here's his paper bag costume...

bakedpotatocostume

No comments: