Friday, May 15, 2009

House for sale?

So if you are ever thinking of selling your home, or buying a home...do NOT list with Citihomes Realty or use an agent/broker named Keith Griffin. Trust me, you will regret it and it will stress you out until you have him and the entire company out of your life. Which I am glad to say, we are now free of Keith Griffin and Citihomes...we at least on May 17, 2009 at 11:59pm when our listing is terminated. And word of mouth is a bitch...just like me. I have plans.

4 comments:

Sabrina Bowen said...

We have an AWESOME realtor, who's in Deer Park...let me know if you end up needing her info...

Mistie said...

hell hath no fury!!! i got your back. let me know if you need me.

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

you go girl!

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

and yeah what mistie said!